Hand held beveler B22 ZERO (maximum width of bevel 0,79" / 20 mm)
B22 ZERO is able to perform FACING - machining edges under angle 0° to remove unwanted material layer after plasma or oxygen cutting.
- High performance motor
- Continuously adjustable working angle from 0 ° - 60 °
- The machine is able to perform FACING - machining edges under angle 0° to remove unwanted material layer after plasma or oxygen cutting.
- Very compact and ergonomic design allows achieving high productivity during work
- Unique bevel size adjustment mechanism increases accurracy of the work
- Circumferential protection frame protects the machine in case of fall and allows more options on how to grip the machine while working
- With tube accessory can be beveled pipes and tubes to Ø 23,6” / 600 mm.
- Power: 1 100 W
- Speed: 2850 RPM
- Bevel angle: continuously adjustable between 0° - 60°
- Bevel width:
- 0 to 20 mm / 0 to 0.79 in < 400 MPa / 58.015 PSI
- 0 to 16 mm / 0 to 0.63 in < 400 MPa / 58.015 PSI
- Dimensions: 17,4” x 15” x 12,5” / 442 x 381 x 318 mm
- Weight: 46,3 lbs / 21 kg
If you are not completely satisfied with B22 ZERO you may return it any time within 30 days of the date of Sale for a hassle-free refund of the amount paid for the product. We only specify that the product not be used, damaged, missing components or manufacturer's documentation. Refunds do not include shipping costs. On exchange of defective products, Beveler USA INC will pay for shipping on the outbound replacement product only. Special order or non-stocking items are specifically exempted from this policy and will be assessed an appropriate re-stocking charge. Place your name and order number on the package for efficient identification, and insure all returns for your protection. Please note that we do not pay the shipping charges involved in returning goods.
Included in price:
- Machine B22 ZERO (packed in carton)
- Tools needed for operation
- Machine B22 ZERO, ready for work with standard milling head, inserts assembled.
- Operation manual